pepeuve_garcia

Hoya fungii leaf cutting

Pepeuve Garcia

Cut this morning with a small portion of stem. And the most curious thing. It is a hidden leaf that is similar in size to carnosa.

And wait how it evolves

• popmama

Fungii is on my wishlist. I look forward to seeing the progress.

• Osulala

Fungii was on my wishlist too! It's such a pretty, underrated hoya imo. I have 2 cuttings rooting in sphagnum moss at the moment. They are cuttings of a plant that had clearly suffered in transit, so I got them cheap, but they looked healthy so I figured I'd give it a try. Besides, it still looks pretty to me!! Maybe it's something I'm doing wrong but I have no luck propagating in soil 🤷🏽‍♀️

• popmama

Whatever method works is the best one! I have seen some hoyas do fine in water for me. Others prefer the sphagnum moss (Krinkle 8 did). Others seem to like a jar filled with leca balls and about an inch of water at the bottom (Multiflora liked this). You do whatever you can to have success!

Your fungii is going to be beautiful.