Software
Houzz Logo Print
elizabeth_jonas

Basement Apartment Paint Color

6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Sooo my apartment hd been vacant since February and I am having a very very hard time finding a neutral paint color to paint the walls. i would like to go with one color throughout with perhaps an Accent wall In the kitchen possibly living room area. The issue is There is not a ton of light in this space so the color we have it now which is Manhattan Mist comes off as Blue/purple as do many of the other light greys I have tried. I am thinking i will need to lean towards a color like accessible beige to get the warm relaxing/airy type of look I am looking for without going too dark. I do not really want to do white and prefer no off whites if possible as the cabinets will be painted white and there is a goon amount of white trim and wainscoting throughout. Would love any paint suggestions anyone has for a space that doesn’t receive a ton of natural light