What do I do with this unique space?
6 years ago
Related Stories

MORE ROOMSGreat Space: Unique Wood Wall Warms Up an Entryway
Designer Shari Misturak solves an interior design challenge with a walnut wall installation inspired by cityscapes
Full Story

ORGANIZINGI Just Need Some Space!
Savvy, low-budget tricks to give your space-challenged areas some breathing room
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
LIGHTINGRemake a Space With a Sculptural Chandelier
See which one of these dramatic light fixtures best shows off your unique style
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: If I Could Have a Dorm Room Do-Over
One interior decorator reimagines the drab dorm room into a stylish, fun space to study and sleep
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESLast-Minute Dorm Decorating Guide, Part I
See how to make your college dorm room go urban-modern or prep with 5 easy pieces
Full Story
I Spy: Musical Instruments Around the House
Compose a Great Space With the Shapes and Promise of Music
Full Story




829maxxOriginal Author
Ellen S
Related Professionals
Somerset Interior Designers & Decorators · Woodward Interior Designers & Decorators · Salem Interior Designers & Decorators · Salt Lake City Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Albany Furniture & Accessories · La Crosse Furniture & Accessories · Athens Interior Designers & Decorators · Miami Interior Designers & Decorators · Anniston Architects & Building Designers · Mankato Architects & Building Designers · Fargo Architects & Building Designers · Kalispell Architects & Building Designers · Lafayette Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Augusta Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Pittsburgh Kitchen & Bathroom DesignersMonis Gonzalez
829maxxOriginal Author
ATZ LUXURY
katinparadise
User
arcy_gw
roccouple
Diana Bier Interiors, LLC
Danielle B
littlebug zone 5 Missouri
blackhole123
Jennifer Hogan
Sofia
Joan O'Brien
Norwood Architects
Patricia Colwell Consulting
Jennifer Hogan
Jilly
User
bpath
typeandrun
829maxxOriginal Author
829maxxOriginal Author
Jilly
Katie B.
janecalle