I lover everything about this house.
6 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
FUN HOUZZHouzz Call: Tell Us About Your Dream House
Let your home fantasy loose — the sky's the limit, and we want to hear all about it
Full Story
KITCHEN SINKSEverything You Need to Know About Farmhouse Sinks
They’re charming, homey, durable, elegant, functional and nostalgic. Those are just a few of the reasons they’re so popular
Full Story
I Spy: Eiffel Towers Around the House
A 19th-century feat of engineering adds French flair to décor
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDesign Dilemma: I Need Lake House Decor Ideas!
How to Update a Lake House With Wood, Views, and Just Enough Accessories
Full Story
BATHROOM WORKBOOKSee How 8 Bathrooms Fit Everything Into About 100 Square Feet
Get ideas for materials, layouts and more before meeting with pros to plan your own remodel
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
WORKING WITH PROSEverything You Need to Know About Working With a Kitchen Designer
Enlisting an experienced pro can take your kitchen project to the next level. Here’s how to make the most of it
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES4 Lessons I Learned About Color in 2017
Toss out the rulebook and consider this designer’s insights into choosing and combining color at home
Full Story
Comment