Software
Houzz Logo Print
taylor_graves90

what furniture maker made the vanity?

6 years ago

We are from San Antonio and are interested in who made this

Modern Farmhouse Guest Bathroom · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    We had it made. It was a custom vanity for one of our remodel projects. If you are interested in a quote, please send me your dimensions. Thank you!

  • 5 years ago

    Hello, I am interested as well about the custom made vanity. I live in Austin and SA is just a short ride. I have a 48" margin to work with for the vanity as well, would like to receive a quote for pretty much the exact dimension as this one showing in the picture as well as more specs.

    Thank you!

  • 5 years ago

    Same please as above.

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    Hi! Please contact us for a custom quote. Our furniture maker is a bespoke cabinet maker here in Monte Vista section of San Antonio. Our finisher stained the piece. We would be happy to discuss the vanity with you! www.insidestorydesign.com

  • 5 years ago

    Im in NJ and getting a vanity made. Is this rift sawn white oak? Custom mixed stain or something that my cabinet maker can find? I really appreciate your help