Software
Houzz Logo Print
dslivesay

is color of the Clematis in white just like the web picture

13 years ago
Is the plate safe to eat on? Says its dishwasher safe?? I want the exact color of the plate on the web. It looks more soft lavender than white. Is it totally white?
Impressions Set of 4 Plates Impressions Clematis in White · More Info

Comments (2)

  • 13 years ago
    Thank you very much for your interest in our products! Yes it is save to eat from these plates we use lead free colors and meet FDA standards. As every screen displays color differently we can't guarantee that it will look exactly like the image on your screen. I would say Pantone color no 5245C is pretty close. I hope this helps!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you very much for your interest in our products! Yes it is save to eat from these plates we use lead free colors and meet FDA standards. As every screen displays color differently we can't guarantee that it will look exactly like the image on your screen. I would say Pantone color no 5245C is pretty close. I hope this helps!