I love the lamp, sofa and rug!
5 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESHow to Choose an Awesome Area Rug No Matter What Your Space
High use, a low door, kids and pets running amok — whatever your area endures, this insight will help you find the right rug for it
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Colorful Patterned Area Rugs for All Tastes
From subtly sophisticated to downright swirltastic, these area rugs will please the eye while cushioning the feet
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSHow to Pick the Right End Tables for Your Sofa
You may want to give your seating accompaniments a standing ovation when you follow these guidelines for choosing the right ones
Full Story
DINING ROOMSDesign Dilemma: I Need Ideas for a Gray Living/Dining Room!
See How to Have Your Gray and Fun Color, Too
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES12 Ways to Work With Rugs for Warmth and Beauty
Try these ideas for rug placement, style and size for a pulled-together look and a great feel underfoot
Full Story
RUGSCool Threads: Shag Rugs Stage a Comeback
See Why You May Want to Sink Your Toes Into Some Deep-Pile Carpet Again
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES11 Area Rug Rules and How to Break Them
How big should an area rug be? These guidelines will help you find the right size and placement
Full Story



lauriev