Software
Houzz Logo Print
happy_chrissy

Is my mirror too big

5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

I need help to see if my mirror above the console is too big. The console is 62” wide in length and the mirror is 45”. There is 5” at the bottom of the mirror and 1 foot above the mirror to the ceiling. I have not had anything in this space for awhile but I like it but would like your opinion. One designer I’ve worked with did a calculation and said that he mirror has to be at 50-75% of the length of the console which comes up 46.5. I had a 39” mirror placed on the wall before this and it looked so small on the wall. My wall extends all the way to the left which you cannot see. The next size up for the mirror was a 42” but it was out of stock, then the 45”. I got the 45".


Comments (14)