Software
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_598049796

what color white cabinets?

5 years ago

I was looking at your misterio counters. What color white paint did you use for the cabinets? Do you feel like misterio is very white? Or does it have a tint of yellow? At the store I thought it did.

my house · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 5 years ago

    Cabinets: Shaker Style Painted in Chantilly Lace
    Walls: Agreeable Grey

    Ceiling: Chantilly Lace

    Trim: Chantilly Lace
    Floors: Natural Red Oak
    Countertops: Vicostone Misterio
    Pulls: Empire Collection in Antique Silver from The Knobbery, Arlington Heights, IL
    Tile: Hampton Carrara Marble Large Herringbone Tile from The Tile Shop
    Appliances: Stainless Steel

  • 5 years ago

    I think the Misterio looks like a whiter white, I don't see any yellow in it. I noticed that sometimes the samples looked different in a store vs. my house because of the lighting/light bulbs. I still love my counters and they have held up really well. Still look brand new.

  • 5 years ago

    Cabinet color is BM Chantilly Lace. The ceiling and all the trim in the house is also Chantilly Lace.

  • 5 years ago

    How is with standing stain like red wine?

  • 3 years ago

    Looking at this several years after you posted your wonderful photos, but if you see this would you please share the name of your backsplash tile. Thank you!


  • 3 years ago

    Wonderful! Thank you!!

Sponsored
Urban Upkeep LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Columbus High Quality Painting Expert