Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
krissie55

Off Topic......how to enjoy your home patio without flies

krissie55
3 years ago

Nothing like renovating or fixing up our homes to be more desirable to live, but, there are still some things that need to be corrected like patio pests.

Every time we try to enjoy meals on our patio, the flies arrive in time to feast on our food. Finally have a solution instead of using a fly swatter. Our son gave us a fly trap, sold at farm stores and is available online. It is a gallon jar with an attractant inside that flies love. Once inside the jar they cannot get out. It is made by Farnam Home & Gardens called a STARBAR CAPTIVATOR for flies.

I have no affiliation with this company, I am a happy recipient of this trap and wish to share with others.

If you or your neighbors have pets, flies will be plentiful for sure. We do not have pets but neighbors do. In just a week or two the jar is half full of dead files & many flying around inside trying to get out plus others on outside ready to go in.

Now if someone has a successful "yellow jacket wasp" trap that really works, please share. Traps I have tried were unsuccessful in attracting wasps. Wasps love to build their nests

under our patio roof.

Comments (2)