Software
Houzz Logo Print
ronnettem

Here is the picture of my family room before and after

13 years ago
I purchased a new home 2.5 yrs ago. I don't have a design bone in my body. I hired KJS Interiors out of NC. She came to MD on Monday and my family room was completely furnished by Thursday. Karen does Amazing work. We Love it! The challenge is keeping the kids out of our new space. LOL!

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Much more classy without the large sectional.
  • 13 years ago
    Beautiful, it's so rare to find a Designer that will come in, assess the project, set up a plan and be gone in four days?! It is warm and inviting. I notice that you were able to use a few of Your own lovelies, lamps, dining chairs, etc. so happy for you.
  • 13 years ago
    Outstanding!
  • 13 years ago
    Wow, fantastic make over! Is that an electric fireplace? Out of curiosity, What did the designer do with the old furniture?
  • 13 years ago
    Hi Corey, Thank you for the kind words. She actually moved all of this furniture to our finished basement. It is a gas fire place. I

    Thanks everyone for the great comments.
  • 13 years ago
    Wonderful! I love the center pieces on the table!