Software
Houzz Logo Print
kelli_brown2995

More about the space

5 years ago
Do you know the measurements of the kitchen?
What is next to the kitchen? dining room? can we see that ?
I'd like to see how the frig transitions to the next space.
Why did you choose to put the oven on the wall? instead of under the stovetop?
what did you do in the corner/corner cabinet? are those drawers?
Lovely space. I love the combo of wood/cream. Did you consider open shelving on the uppers?
Wonderfully Walnut · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    Hi Kelli, I would be happy to provide you with some answers.


    - Kitchen Size: 15’ x 13’

    - You can see the rest of the space here: https://www.houzz.com/hznb/projects/wonderfully-walnut-kitchen-pj-vj~6021656

    - Oven placement was a decision made between the client and the designer.

    - Yes those are drawers near the corner cabinets.

    - The client did not want open shelving so it wasn't considered, but it would be beautiful!


    Thank you so much!

    MacKenzie @ Studio M Kitchen & Bath

  • 5 years ago

    I lokked at the pics and do not see one showing the adjoining space. Do you have one? Assume a dining table. But would love to see what by The refrigerator. It is an amazing kitchen. Just love cream and walnut combo.

  • 5 years ago

    Beautiful project!!!! What is the color that you used on the cabinets?