Software
Houzz Logo Print
onesharon

Need ideas for this space

5 years ago

Hi all. I recently moved into a rental and I don’t know how long I plan on being here so wasn’t sure I should make a huge investment - but I do need something to fill the space next to my kitchen table along the wall. As you can see, the kitchen, dining area, living room is all one giant room and so I ended up cancelling this order I had made for a funky turquoise dresser to use as a sideboard because I though it would end up clashing terribly with everything else.


I am not only looking for something to store more stuff that I haven’t been able to fit elsewhere, but also wanted to be able to display a few photos since my new place has zero built-ins.


Advice appreciated on how best to use the space. Sorry about the remaining boxes! Thank you.




Comments (3)