Software
Houzz Logo Print
annaneve

Rug for tile floor in living room- I have no idea!

13 years ago
My family is moving in to a rental that is has all tile floors-- I mean all, every single room has the same uglyish brownish tile.
This was my biggest hesitation in taking this rental, but the house has an amazing yard and the past year we have been in a place with wall to wall carpeting that I am quite allergic to, and rentals are incredibly competitive and expensive in my area, so we went for it.
I don't know what to do about rugs, do I just buy the biggest ones I can and try to hide the floors? Or is there a way to cover them to make them comfortable but not have to spend an arm and a leg on rugs.
I have 2 kids who are SUPER messy, so I need something easy to clean (like tile!) but I want the place to be cozy.
This room is 14x14. I have a smallish sectional that is sage green (crate and barrel, and various mid century modern style furniture.

Comments (3)