• sunnywood4bChazyNY
    3 years ago

Humm!

NIAGARA FALLS

NANCY GILL

• Shadow -4A-NB Canada
    3 years ago

Neptune

I only have 1 "N". I am going to have to get Niagara Falls and see what is being posted for N's. I am counting on you to inspire. So far Sunnywood and Beth have accomplished that! Due to covid, the site I order from did not have mail outs. Fingers crossed.

As for the jokes, I did see Alf!!!. I had a flash back to the 80's.lol.

Happy Weekend everyone and bring on your Hostas.

• hosta_maker
    3 years ago

New day

is a daybreak seedling that sported didn’t make the cut for an intro

number 9 at seed gathering time

• steve duggins(Z6a) - Central Ohio
    3 years ago

Navajo - this one has very nice flowers which I never got a picture of and only cropped this one from a larger pic of something else. It still has a lot of character.

I love the soft green when Neptune first comes up (looks like Love Song)

but its the blue that makes it so exceptional.

Night Shift practically glows in the shade and really glows in the sun. Never heard of this one, but when I saw it at Wade and Gatton, I never hesitated.

nigrescens

Norwalk Chartreuse

• mae (zone 5b On)
    3 years ago

Northern Exposure

• undertheoaksgardener7b
    3 years ago

Niagara Falls, new addition.

• mbug_gw
    3 years ago

Love Niagara Falls, but I can't grow it. Not having much success with Angel Falls either.

Only one N.

Night Before Christmas 5-29-20

• peren.all Zone 5a Ontario Canada
    3 years ago

Lol Paula, messed up car. That is one laid back squirrel! Yay finally back on Gw so I can like your post and see full images, thanks to tj.

Great pics today! Need to get NBC & Northern Exposure planted,

Neptune planted late season. So glad I finally got this one.

Niagara Falls

Original Niagara Falls on left with seedlings on the right. Deer have chewed this one to the ground so many times. Sprayed Bobbex every 2 weeks this year.

• windymess z6a KC, Ks
    3 years ago

I was gifted a division of Night Before Christmas last year, but sadly no pictures.

My only other N is Nippers. I cropped this out of a busier picture... at least you can see the shape of the leaves and form of the plant. I really like this little one:

• djacob Z6a SE WI
    3 years ago

Comments are limited today by that which has taken over my life right now, healing my hip. But I am also limited by my lack of some pictures of individual plants because it was near summers end before I could really take the chance to photo plants. Ya da, ya da, ya da.

That said, my Ns

I have Neptune also, but can’t find the pic........ :-(

debra

• djacob Z6a SE WI
    3 years ago

Oh Paula, I loved the squirrel in the trap!! Did the birds share???? 😆

3 years ago

Yes Debra between healing and the meds you must be sleeping off and on a fair bit. So glad you are able to post.

• sandyslopes z6 n. UT
    3 years ago

Neptune

3 years ago

Steve I just checked out Navajo in the HL, very nice! Your others are lovely. nigrescens is going to be a beauty.

Windymess love Nippers, I had to look it up too. Some would disagree but I really like a good green.

• old_dirt 6a
    3 years ago

Only a couple N's here

Neptune

Night Before Christmas - Before it got flattened by a downed tree. I it doesn't come back i won't worry as it is always torn and tattered by mid season.

• windymess z6a KC, Ks
    3 years ago

Debra- Glad you’re on the mend, this was a good time of year for the surgery... you’ll be up and about and enjoying your garden by summer.

peren- yes! I love a nice green hosta- the shapes, forms, textures and subtleties of color are emphasized to me. Actually- I’ve found that really the solids of all colors have become my favorites. And to that point- I’m really liking all the Neptunes here!

• djacob Z6a SE WI
    3 years ago

Late, but finally found a pic with Neptune

Neptune on top

debra