does this answer your question. how much is this piece? I really like
5 years ago
Related Stories

COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
LIGHTINGChoose Downlight Fixtures by Answering These 5 Easy Questions
These lighting decisions made with your pro can have a major impact on the function and feel of your home
Full Story
Easy Green: 6 Must-Answer Questions Before You Buy
Thinking about buying ecofriendly furniture? For a truly environmentally conscious home, ask yourself these questions first
Full Story
EXTERIORSPros Answer Your Questions About Metal-Frame Doors
Find out what to consider when adding these chic, industrial-style interior and exterior doors
Full Story
TILE6 Questions to Answer Before You Install Tile Flooring
Considering these things before tackling your floors can get you a better result
Full Story
LIFEHouzz Call: Does Caring for Your Home Feel Like Fun, Not Labor?
For Labor Day, we’d like to hear what home projects don’t feel like work to you. We’re guessing that a lot bring you joy
Full Story
OUTBUILDINGSSee a Party Barn Shaped Like a Game Piece on the California Coast
It hosted 48 for Thanksgiving and has cushions as big as beds. Peek inside a barn that really knows how to party
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘They Looked at Me Like I Had 10 Heads’
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZHow Much Does a Remodel Cost, and How Long Does It Take?
The 2016 Houzz & Home survey asked 120,000 Houzzers about their renovation projects. Here’s what they said
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story

Comment