Software
Houzz Logo Print
l_grey

Black paint selection for island?

5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

I'm looking for recommendations for a black or nearly black paint color for my 10' kitchen island - or recommendations against going that dark! The back wall of cabinets will be BM Simply White. The rest of the components are pictured: Bianco DaVinci Marble Counters, White Oak look floor tile, the hood with brass and the brass pendants over the island (also pictured is the light for my kitchen table). Initially I was hoping to achieve a 3 color effect - black (door handles, accents), white, gold, but as I'm pressed for a color decision for the island, I'm worried the black will be too stark and will show every little scuff.

Edited to add my proposed kitchen (ignore the 1980's software/colors, etc!) and a photo of the existing space prior to demo (fridge wall will be pushed back a couple of feet to allow for the new 10' island.)



Comments (9)