Software
Houzz Logo Print
toconnor860

Love the Pendants!

5 years ago

I would love to know the details...name, manufacturer, etc. Thanks so much!

Classic Beauty in Rye · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 3 years ago

    Please let us know brand of pendants.

  • PRO
    3 years ago

    These are Visual Comfort. I’m glad you like them! Jennifer

  • 3 years ago

    I thought so. im a big Visual Comfort fan. Thank you so much for your response! Happy Thanksgiving!

  • PRO
    3 years ago

    You’re welcome! We can offer a 25% discount off list price if you want to order anything. Happy Thanksgiving!

  • 3 years ago

    Do you get 25 percent off of the Heracleum III Endless LED Linear Suspension by Moooi by chance?

  • PRO
    3 years ago

    We have Visual Comfort and Hudson Valley group.

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert