Software
Houzz Logo Print
vickiwside

What is the beautiful paint color on the walls and trim?

13 years ago
Custom Build Home · More Info

Comments (13)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thank you for your inquiry...the stone is Item Code: LDGS40F-P and is the one with the sparkle to it (not dull)
  • 13 years ago
    What is the length on the wall with fireplace and built-ins?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thank you for your inquiry. The length of the wall is 15'3" and the length of the actual fireplace and built ins is 13'9"
  • 12 years ago
    what stone it is?
  • 12 years ago
    What is the thickness of the crown moulding and the depth of the coffers? I love the scale of these ceilings. We are doing a 11.5' ceiling and trying to get a sense of the dimensions.
  • 11 years ago
    Is this an electric fireplace? I'm thinking gas but would love it if they make electric look this good!
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Thank you for your question, this is a gas fireplace. The ceiling height is 12 feet and I'm sorry I cannot recall the depth of the coffers. The moulding is 7" so potentially the coffers were 9" deep
  • 9 years ago

    11 or 12 ft ceiling? You mention 11ft in previous responses. Thank you

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Thank you for your inquiry @bellinghambythebay, yes correction...the ceiling height is 11 feet. @kglatting this is a gas fireplace.

  • 9 years ago

    thank you!

  • 8 years ago

    may I ask width of the fireplace wall? thanks

  • 3 years ago

    Hello, what is the color of the cabinets on both side of the fireplace?