Software
Houzz Logo Print
fern_sousa

How do I go about purchasing this mural?

13 years ago
Vineyard tile mural with chateau grapes mosaic tile frame & bronze metal accents · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi Fern

    This is my 24" x 16" Vineyard mural on 4x4" marble tile surrounded by our 31" x 24" Chateau grape custom mosaic frame

    The mural is avaialabe for sale on this page of my web site http://www.lindapaul.com/vineyard_kitchen_backsplash_tile_mural.htm

    the mosaic tile and metal frame is for sale on this page http://www.lindapaul.com/mosaic-tiles-metal-grapevine-frame.htm

    you can call or email me with any questions
    Linda Paul
    artist & designer
    Linda Paul Studio

    www.lindapaul.com
    linda@lindapaul.com
    800-936-9958
    Fern Sousa thanked Linda Paul Studio
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you Linda for the direct links. After researching further, I didn't realize there is various colors and sizes to choose from. I will be calling when ready to purchase thank you again.