Software
Houzz Logo Print
dawnforet

Rug help please!

5 years ago

Please forgive my terrible sketch, but I need some rug help. We live in a ranch style home. Walk through the front door, you can make a right to the living area ( purple) or left to the bedrooms (green). I currently have a 2.5"x12' jute rug (blue). Not comfy on feet but gets the job done. We have hard floors except for carpet in the bedrooms. Those carpets take a beating and get so dirty since you walk from the living area to bedrooms without passing over a rug first. My instinct is to buy the exact rug again for the long parallel hallway, and a short version for the short hallway (yellow). But I would hate walking on these with bare feet. Do they need to match? Can the 2 new ones match each other?
Thanks!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations