Software
Houzz Logo Print
meghan_patterson91

Closet doors help! 96''x80'' opening!

5 years ago

Hi everybody! I'm trying to find new closet doors but am having difficulty given the abnormally large opening. This is a reach-in closet and the opening is 96'' W and 80'' H (but I can get the H increased to up to 96'' if needed). For a bit more context, the size of the room is 10.5'x10.5' and therefore cannot accommodate french doors. I also cannot shorten the opening for more normal doors given how shallow the closet is and how it extends the entire 10.5'. I've been trying to find non-mirrored bifold doors or non-mirrored sliding doors, but am having difficulty given the sort of uncommon dimensions. I've tried searching on both Lowes and Home Depot but did not have any luck finding anything that was in-stock, non-mirrored, and/or worth the very high price tag of $1000+. Any suggestions? Are there any specific sites I shoud look at? Thank you!

Comment (1)