Software
Houzz Logo Print
lambkd

Kitchen before and after

13 years ago
Just bought our first house, we wanted do a full reno but it was not in the budget.

Comments (17)

  • 13 years ago
    I like all of those. I love the milk glass and have wanted them forever. We have fancy knobs on the hall linen cabinet.
  • 13 years ago
    I love your sense of color! Excellent job. I was able to get glass knobs on Ebay at a great price but that was a few years ago.
  • 13 years ago
    love the color and Pure Home has made an excellent suggestion to add an extra punch to the cabinets.
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks! It's Benjamin Moore Fresh Cut Grass with Alpine white on the walls!
  • 13 years ago
    I may have to switch out knobs at some point.
  • 13 years ago
    Maybe you could paint or chrome dip the old ones? Although frankly, I think the new knobs look fine. You did a great job!
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks! I like them too. I was second guessing myself.
  • 13 years ago
    Love the color. Props to you for taking the plunge and having FUN!
  • 13 years ago
    I love it! My husband and I were just talking about the fact that we wished that we had done similar work to our last house. Our budget was small, and so we felt paralyzed. You've shown how much an improvement a little can make.
    Where did you get those tea towels in the first photo? I covet them.

    Congrats!
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks. The fanciest upgrade was actually my cooktop :) the tea towels were part of Christmas gifts from my MIL last year.
  • 13 years ago
    It is truly a happy room! You may want to add that pop of color the towels provide over by the sink with a fun rug on the floor right there.
  • 13 years ago
    I love the color... I want to redo our kitchen in an updated retro style and this color is just what I was looking for ... believe or not the room photo I am using as inspiration uses reds as the accent color it's fabulous.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The color of your cabinets is so fun and fresh looking, great job!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Enjoy your first home! Nice work on your fun new kitchen!
  • 13 years ago
    Wonderful job! So great to see color. I love the energy.
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Small changes can sometimes make a great impact! Great job. Really brightened it up.