question about the stairways… I would like to have my replace. thanks
5 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
LIFE10 Things Around My Home That I’m Thankful For
A designer shares the comforts big and small that she is grateful for
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESHouzz Tour: Much to Like About This Traditional Beauty
New elements mix well with old in a New Jersey family’s elegant and comfortable colonial revival home
Full Story
LIFEWhat I Learned About Moving a Loved One to a Retirement Home
Setting up an elderly family member’s apartment in an assisted-care facility is a labor of love for this Houzz writer
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES4 Lessons I Learned About Color in 2017
Toss out the rulebook and consider this designer’s insights into choosing and combining color at home
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNPros Field Your Questions About Outdoor Lighting
Find out what to consider when illuminating your landscape for safety and ambiance
Full Story
EXTERIORSPros Answer Your Questions About Metal-Frame Doors
Find out what to consider when adding these chic, industrial-style interior and exterior doors
Full Story
LIFEThank U 4 the Gr8 Gift: How to Send Thanks in the Digital Age
We click open invitations and RSVP via text, but a handwritten thank-you is sometimes still best. Here's how to tell
Full Story
Comment