I like the drum ceiling light
4 years ago
Related Stories

LIGHTINGGuest Picks: 20 Fabulous Ceiling Lights
Replace those boring overhead light fixtures with flush mounts that shine with personality
Full Story
LIGHTINGDramatic Lighting for Low Ceilings
No room for a big chandelier? See how your overhead lighting can still make a statement
Full Story
LIGHTINGSee How Lighting Gives These Bathrooms Their Spa-Like Feel
Good lighting in the bathroom can create a peaceful mood and help you look your best
Full Story
LIGHTINGHow to Light Your Ceiling Right
Discover the best lighting techniques to highlight 9 common ceiling features
Full Story
MORE ROOMSRooms I'd Like to See Wrapped Up as Gifts for the Holidays!
What Room Do You Have on Your Gift List This Year?
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: 20 Singular Kids' Ceiling Lights
Set your child's imagination aloft with ceiling light fixtures that go above and beyond
Full Story
SHOP HOUZZCeiling Lighting and Fans With Free Shipping
Top off your winning design with bright and airy overhead fixtures
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story


Comment