Software
Houzz Logo Print
enzaike

Help with a living room!

13 years ago
last modified: 13 years ago
I just added this moulding work to a living room that needs to be re-painted. I cannot replace the carpet but will be purchasing a large rug once it is painted. I was thinking about going with BM abracadabra TC-31 for the walls, the trim would be in a bright white but the picture moulding would all be done in the TC-31 in high gloss. I'm adding a linen tufted sofa along with two chairs in linen with a touch of navy. I would like to make the navy color my accent. If anyone has any ideas with colors or how the furniture can be placed please feel free to comment. I need all the help I can with this room. It isn't a room that is used so much but it's one of the first rooms in the foyer area. The foyer has BM Shaker beige and is very open, so Im not sure if it needs to be in the same color to flow properly! I was also thinking of a mirrored sofa table. Help please!

Comments (3)