Software
Houzz Logo Print
dianexli

counter top material

4 years ago

Hello, lovely work! I was wondering what the spec on the counter top is? Is it a honed granite - if so, which one?

SNELLING KITCHEN · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    4 years ago

    I’m so glad you like my work! The countertop is jet mist granite with a leathered finish.

  • 4 years ago

    Thank you!!

  • 4 years ago

    I have this countertop in my kitchen and am in the market for a backsplash. I love the look of these tiles. Could you please provide the brand, name, and color?

  • PRO
    4 years ago

    I ordered the backsplash tile through a local showroom called Ceramic Tileworks. They still carry the tile and can for sure help you order them! It's called fragments and we did the light grey here.

  • 4 years ago

    Thanks for responding so quickly. Lovely work!