Software
Houzz Logo Print
copper44

Fireplace

13 years ago
Which company makes the fireplace?
Fireplace wall · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 13 years ago
    Hi there,

    this is a Regency Horizon HZ40 fireplace with stainless steel faceplate http://www.regency-fire.com/Products/Gas/Contemporary-Gas-Fireplaces/HZ40E.aspx
  • 12 years ago
    Does the surround get burning hot and does the wall above the fireplace get really hot? Want to put tv above recessed into the wall. Does this unit have the heat release system and if so, can you see a difference when usingit?
  • 12 years ago
    Hi there, the fireplace gets hot. We don't have the heat release system installed as we actually like some heat coming from it. Area above gets warm to the touch. TV recessed should be fine, seen it done before. http://www.regency-fire.com/Products/Gas/Contemporary-Gas-Fireplaces/HZ40E.aspx
  • 12 years ago
    If the area above is warm to the touch, is it so warm that you should not touch it? I had a fireplace that I took out because it had no fan and no high low settings. Does yours have a fan and if so, does it make the surround and wall less hot when it is not on? Sales people really cannot answer questions!!!
  • 12 years ago
    Hi there, we don't have a fan, this is an older model - I don't think it was available at that point. The area above is warm but you can touch it, I actually lean on it to warm up sometimes.
  • 12 years ago
    Would you recommend this now that you have had it awhile? Does the unit have a high low setting?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I like the idea of the TV over the fireplace. You may want to consider TVCoverUps, framed art(including your own) or panel adds to the room's decor- with the hidden TV and Entertainment Consoles beneath.
    See how EASY it really is:
  • 12 years ago
    I have seen that coverup idea. This is a 3 sided glass walled room that was once a porch. We want it real clean with a slight oriental feel. It is overlooking a patio and gardens. I just want a fireplace that is safe. I have grandchildren and was afraid to turn on the old unit. I also prefer no surround on the fireplace. If you have any other ideas love to read them. Thanks