I absolutely LOVE everything about this room.
4 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESHouzz Tour: Room for Everything in Just 596 Square Feet
Multipurpose furniture, careful color choices and tucked-away storage let a once-cluttered house breathe
Full Story
FUN HOUZZGuessing Game: What Might Our Living Rooms Say About Us?
Take a shot on your own or go straight to just-for-fun speculations about whose homes these could be
Full Story
BATHROOM WORKBOOKSee How 8 Bathrooms Fit Everything Into About 100 Square Feet
Get ideas for materials, layouts and more before meeting with pros to plan your own remodel
Full Story
KITCHEN SINKSEverything You Need to Know About Farmhouse Sinks
They’re charming, homey, durable, elegant, functional and nostalgic. Those are just a few of the reasons they’re so popular
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: If I Could Have a Dorm Room Do-Over
One interior decorator reimagines the drab dorm room into a stylish, fun space to study and sleep
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESAll About Hue: Optimal Colors for Every Room in Your House
Experts say some shades work better than others in certain spaces. Here’s why
Full Story
WORKING WITH PROSEverything You Need to Know About Working With a Kitchen Designer
Enlisting an experienced pro can take your kitchen project to the next level. Here’s how to make the most of it
Full Story


Comment