I like the furniture. Who is it made by?
4 years ago
Related Stories

BEFORE AND AFTERSA Made-Over Living Room Preens Like a Peacock
Spirited accessories and his-and-her furnishings feather a family’s nest splendidly
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘They Looked at Me Like I Had 10 Heads’
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
MORE ROOMSRooms I'd Like to See Wrapped Up as Gifts for the Holidays!
What Room Do You Have on Your Gift List This Year?
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb
Whether regal or sweet, one of March's animals will work with your home's décor
Full Story0

LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
BEDROOMS8 Frame and Bedding Matchups for a Beautifully Made Bed
Goodbye, sloppy sheets and carelessly tossed throw pillows; hello, bed looks skillfully put together for sweet slumber
Full Story


Comment (1)