I'm looking for design suggestions for my fireplace and mantel
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (9)
Related Professionals
Aurora Interior Designers & Decorators · Ottawa Interior Designers & Decorators · Rome Interior Designers & Decorators · Syracuse Interior Designers & Decorators · Stockton Interior Designers & Decorators · Roswell Interior Designers & Decorators · Lafayette Interior Designers & Decorators · Hannibal Interior Designers & Decorators · Chattanooga Interior Designers & Decorators · Marquette Interior Designers & Decorators · Buffalo Interior Designers & Decorators · San Francisco Interior Designers & Decorators · Rome Interior Designers & Decorators · Frisco Interior Designers & Decorators · Kissimmee Flooring Contractors- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
Related Stories

WINTER GARDENING6 Reasons I’m Not Looking Forward to Spring
Not kicking up your heels anticipating rushes of spring color and garden catalogs? You’re not alone
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESDesign Dilemma: How Do I Modernize My Cedar Walls?
8 Ways to Give Wood Walls a More Contemporary Look
Full Story
FIREPLACESNew This Week: 9 Fantastic Fireplace Design Ideas
Custom details, stylish materials and neat storage features bring function and looks to these living room focal points
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘They Looked at Me Like I Had 10 Heads’
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord
Full Story
FIREPLACESPainted Fireplace Mantels Add Pizzazz
These 10 fireplace mantels show how a new coat of paint can create focal-point flair in your interior design
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES10 New Looks for Fireplaces in Older Homes
From updated bricks to modern art on the mantel, these ideas for the fireplace will help your older home feel young at hearth
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNExpert Talk: 12 Ways to Get a Designer-Kitchen Look
Professional designer Ines Hanl reveals her thought processes on select kitchen remodels
Full Story
FIREPLACESDesign Dilemma: Difficult Corner Fireplace
Where to Put the TV? Help a Houzz Reader Set Up His New Living Room
Full Story










Hansen Wholesale