Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
organic_kitten

Reblooms and FFO s Again

organic_kitten
last year
last modified: last year

Louisiana Jones on rebloom: perttiest bloom I have seen on it.

Water Drops:

Bold Awakening pt up a couple of rebloom scapes:

FFO: Holiday Ribbons

FFO: White Eyes and Pink Dragon

Rebloom: Patricia Snider memorial

FFO: Shelby

FFO Lazy Cat

FFO: A Little Fire Scarecrow (thank you debra)

FFO: Laura Harwood No canoeing!

FFO: Rainbow Maker

kay

Comments (9)

• sherrygirl zone5 N il
    last year

I always look forward to seeing Shelby, its such a beauty. Laura Harwood is looking great today. I think my favorite today is Holiday Ribbons, love the twisting petsls and sepals.

Sherry

• Nancy 6b
    last year

Nice collection today, Kay! Louisiana Jones appeals to me. Bold Awakening and White Eyes Pink Dragon also look wonderful.

• shive
    last year

What fantastic color on Louisiana Jones, Water Drops and Bold Awakening! Those are all so pretty! A Little Fire Scarecrow looks like it doesn't grow well for you, although that's a pretty bloom. Mine always multiplied well growing in a pot. White Eyes Pink Dragon looks lovely. Has it just started blooming for you?

Debra

organic_kitten thanked shive
  • mantis__oh
    last year

White Eyes is late midseason here, so you must be moving along. Shelby just petered out here, not a strong grower. Is it Red Ribbons?

organic_kitten thanked mantis__oh
  • Julia WV (6b)
    last year

White Eyes Pink Dragon looks great with the colors. Nice photo of it. Louisiana Jones has those white markings on the sepals which really gives it a unique look which I like. Nice post Kay.

Julia

organic_kitten thanked Julia WV (6b)
  • organic_kitten
    Original Author
    last year

Shelby is a pretty one. I fell for it when Debra grew and posted it, Sherry. Thank you, Nancy. Bold Awakening was a bonus I think. If so, it was a lucky one because it almost invariable has perfect blooms, No, Mantis. It is an Angela Ridder plant that I got from she and he husband a couple of years ago.The blooms typical has that appearance. The plant was heavily invaded by ants of all things. I put coffee grounds around it since ants do not like them and the plant is improving since them, but they had weakened it. Thank you Julia. Tahiti Sweeti has three scape today, Julia! I was so pleased when I saw it since the cats had knowed off the first two scapes.

kay

• lilykate7a
    last year

You are right-great color on Louisiana Jones. Bold Awakening is so striking and Shelby is pretty. Good pics on all these.

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    last year

Thanks, Kate. I know you are having that heat like all of us right now except Mantis said he had had rain. I don't think Sherry may be as hot. And the power went off at mid day today. Fun.

kay

• Brad KY 6b
    last year

Louisiana Jones and White Eyes Pink Dragon are my favorites of these. Hard to believe you are on rebloom already, though my Belle Isle Sentry had instant reblooms for the first time ever and these are blooming.

Brad