Software
Houzz Logo Print
cathryn_odell

Incredible beauty

13 years ago
I am left speechless! The work that has been done is any and everyone's fantasy kitchen! I don't know what exactly you want from me other than to state the incredible beauty of your projects! I am in complete envy of these kitchens! I thank you for sharing them with me and can honestly say they are any wife's dream to come home to thus and know this is where your next meal is going to be prepared by you! What a thrill! The work is without the right words! I say thank you for letting me see the moat incredible work I have seen for so many years?
Mcaffee Farms Kitchen, Bedford · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 13 years ago
    Beautiful!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    We are so happy you love our work! Thank you for your compliments!
  • 10 years ago

    What is the complete dimensions of this island and the over hang for seating?