Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
daylilybedmaker

Saturday's blooms from Upstate NY

I will start off with the one daylily that continues to impress me.

ABSOLUTE RIPPER with CLIFFJUMPER (it is a single fan and is putting up another scape)

PASSING FANCY

SPACECOAST THORNY DEVIL

SOUTHERN COTTON

EXOTIC STARFISH

Dancing with Linda

Linda Sierra

That is all for this post.

David

Comments (6)

• mantis__oh
    last year

Southern Cotton is looking saturated. How long have you had this one, and what is your experience? Absolute Ripper continues to perform for you.

• daylilybedmaker
    Original Author
    last year

Mantis,

I've had SC for 3 years. It spent the first 2 years in a pot. I finally found a place for it this past fall, so it is still adjusting to being in the ground. It has put up a lot of foliage and several scapes. The jury is still out. I may have more to say next year.

David

• Julia WV (6b)
    last year

Nice group. I like Passing Fancy. Nice color. Does it tend to roll back during hotter temps? Not sure what your experiencing now with temps.

Julia

• Nancy 6b
    last year

Lovely group, I like all of these. Purples and pinks are my favorites, but I even like the look of Dances with Linda.

• shive
    last year

All of these look fantastic! Do you usually get clean booms on Absolute Ripper. Mine was very splotchy most of the time this year. Passing Fancy and Southern Cotton are both gorgeous!

Debra

• daylilybedmaker
    Original Author
    last year

Julia: Passing Fancy always rolls back like that.

Debra: This year, they all have been flawless. Last year I had some splotchiness. I think I have been taking pictures of it everyday, as it has just been outstanding.

David

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz