My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Is there anyone that used tenacity on tall fescue that can tell me how long it takes for the bleaching to go away and how long after second application do you need to wait to seed?
Don't know, but I'm putting down fescue seed and scotts starter fertilizer with tenacity in a few weeks. Will cover with compost. And am not sure how exactly to do it.
I just put down my second application today. Seems to be killing bentgrass and crabgrass but my fescue is white. I only spot treated this time. I can see the areas with the bent grass that look dead. I don't want to turn my fescue any whiter for nothing. I keep reading its only temporary but nothing on for how long. I figured I would wait to seed so I can rack up dead weeds without harming seeds . Fall is coming quick and I wish I started sooner.
charles kidder
beesandblues88_z7aOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Tallahassee Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Santa Maria Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Manhattan Landscape Contractors · Topeka Landscape Contractors · Aberdeen Landscape Contractors · Jackson Landscape Contractors · Georgetown Landscape Contractors · Auburn Landscape Contractors · Cleveland Landscape Contractors · Toronto Landscape Contractors · Miami Home Builders · Jackson Home Builders · Waterloo Home Builders · Mesquite Home Builders · Leamington Home Builders