Software
Houzz Logo Print
mackenzie_winters14

need help with layout for closet organization! PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi all :) So my closet in the master bedroom is going to be the death of me for many reasons, mainly being that it has a single doorway. I want to utilize ALL of the space in the closet (I will put a ladder if i need to to reach up high). My husband works in carpentry so he can literally build me anything I want but I havent given him a layout yet. We have so many clothes so we understand we might not be able to fit everything in there, but we would like to be able to fit 90% of our things. This has been months of "racking" ;) my brain. The dimensions of the closet are as follows:

72" W x 31" D x 118" H

There are 2 ft on each side of the door.

if someone could provide photos that would be great i work best with images for examples. Please help ya'll! Thank you :)




Comments (3)