Software
Houzz Logo Print
kim_battaglia

I really like the flooring--Could you please provide its source info?

13 years ago
Also, what are the dimensions of the floor tile? It reads very grey in the picture, what does it look like in person? Thanks very much for your time.
Our home · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thank you, Lynn!
  • 13 years ago
    Hi, I love the style of the baseboards. Can you tell me what it's called? I'm going to use Datile Rittenhouse so I'm hopeful I can get this style to complement it.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks, Kerry. The baseboard, marble tile, is from Waterworks. Thanks SO much for asking.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The Italian plank floor porcelain tile is 12 X 24. it is a dark gray with some lighter gray coloration. I believe the color is Nero. Please feel free to phone Amanda at Horizon Tile in Dallas
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Please read in the comment section below the picture. It has all the details. Thanks so much for inquiring!