Software
Houzz Logo Print
patb212

How were they able to have all the cabinetry painted for $500?

13 years ago
I'd love to have my own done. Thanks
My Houzz: Elegant DIY Updates for a 1970s Dallas Home · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Can someone answer this question, I have been getting estimates for painting cabinetry and estimates have come up much higher. So if someone or an interior designer knows a way to get a professional painter for around this price please share. Without doing it yourself, we finished several bathrooms and are over painting also the kitchen gets more wear and tear so we really want them professionally done. Help if you know someone we are in the Tampa Bay area.
  • 13 years ago
    Hi, can you share the contact of who did the painting of the cabinets? I am in the Dallas area as well.