Software
Houzz Logo Print
pedalpush

Paint for this kitchen

3 years ago

I'm hoping to get some ideas on the color of paint to put on the walls where the dark gray is now - it's too dark. I'm looking for something lighter, but because of the cabinets, it can't be too light. I'm attaching a link to a picture with the rugs I ordered for the dining room and runners for the kitchen area. It has blues, some cream and white. Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/SAFAVIEH-Montauk-Collection-MTK418L-Handmade/dp/B07F8KQQDM?th=1 Thank you for all your thoughts and ideas!!






This is the one wall in the kitchen that will have some color, otherwise the rest of the kitchen area is white cabinets and backsplash (that is also light/white)



This is the backsplash tile.

The dark rug is being replaced with a rug that has blues, cream and white: https://www.amazon.com/SAFAVIEH-Montauk-Collection-MTK418L-Handmade/dp/B07F8KQQDM?th=1


Comments (8)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations