Software
Houzz Logo Print
jachu

Having issues with bathroom colours.

13 years ago
So I just recently bought my first apartment, but was really unhappy with the bland pink colour they decided to paint everywhere. I decided that each room would have a theme based on a season, and was very happy with with how the kitchen, den and bedroom came out.

I then started painting the blue in the bathroom, and immediately regretted it. It feels really constricting and clashes with the subtlety that the rest of my place has.

I'm thinking of scrapping the blue completely, since the coldness really doesn't work with the warmth in the rest of my home. I'm wondering what others think a good colour choice would be. I'm thinking maybe going with a darker, spice orange perhaps? Thanks!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations