Software
Houzz Logo Print
martachka1

floor and decor Ashford and NuCore flooring question

3 years ago

Hello, we are in the process of building our home and our contractor suggested that we purchase the floors and bathroom tiles from Floor and Decor. I would like to hear general opinions of this store for floors and bathroom tiles (as I am leaning toward spending a bit more but going with a small local business instead).

Specifically, we are doing radiant heat floors and selected the following for the floors:
NuCore waterproof flooring in ANCHORAGE RIGID CORE LUXURY VINYL PLANK - CORK BACK for the upstairs
And
Ashford in TRUEWOOD CREAM WOOD PLANK PORCELAIN TILE for the main floor (living room/kitchen)

If anyone has any reviews of these two floors and/or experience with floor and decor store in general, I would love to hear it. Also, if anyone has pictures of these floors in your actual homes, I’d love to see.

Thanks in advance!