Software
Houzz Logo Print
bellysan

Love the Chair!

13 years ago
Can you tell me where you got the chair?
Eclectic Bedroom · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks for the question! This is a custom designed chair offered to the design trade only. We worked closely with our client and their children on fabric selection, finish color, and style. Please email us at info@kristinpeakeinteriors.com for pricing and ordering information. Hope this helps, have a wonderful day!


    Thanks!

    KP
  • 13 years ago
    I have the same chair in a lovely pale blue silk fabric. I purchased it from The Design Center in D.C., I do not recall the name of the showroom but I could certainly find out for you.
  • 12 years ago
    I think it's the Alexandra Side Chair from the Suzanne Kasler collection by Hickory Chair.
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you both for the info