the pendant lights? can I ask where they are from?
2 years ago
Related Stories

REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
LIGHTING12 Fun Light Fixtures Made From Found Objects
Trash became treasure in these one-of-a-kind lights. See if they inspire your own DIY pendant project
Full Story
LIGHTINGModern Icons: The Caravaggio Pendant Light
It's curves ahead with this beautiful, versatile light fixture that can swing midcentury or futuristic
Full Story
DIY PROJECTSLace Goes Modern in an Upholsterer's DIY Pendant Lights
Bring romance to a room with delicate pendant lights you can make yourself
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESHow to Get Your Pendant Light Right
Find out where to place a hanging light and how high it should be
Full Story
LIGHTINGPersonal Spaces: Homeowners Work Their Pendant Lights
See how all kinds of rooms are getting a lift from hanging lights, both budget-friendly and glam
Full Story
LIGHTING5 Questions to Ask for the Best Room Lighting
Get your overhead, task and accent lighting right for decorative beauty, less eyestrain and a focus exactly where you want
Full Story

Comment