Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
eld6161

Share your stocking stuffers

eld6161
4 months ago
last modified: 4 months ago

I’m thrilled with this! Bought one for myself as well SIL.

It's sturdy do you can type on it easily.

Comments (26)

• Feathers11
    4 months ago

Oooh, Eld, can you share a link?

eld6161 thanked Feathers11
  • deegw
    4 months ago

Eld, that looks like it would be great for facetiming.

I purchased palm sized white noise machines for $22. I threw one in my cart on a whim and I really like it. It's small and has a surprising amount of functions. We use the pink noise at night and when the day is gloomy, I'll turn on the waves on to cheer me up. I know there's probably a million white noise apps for but I like not having to mess with my phone. It's from big A.

I tried to post a link but HZ hid my comment.

Magicteam sound machine.

eld6161 thanked deegw
  • eld6161
    Original Author
    4 months ago

Lamicall cell phone stand.

Dee yes, from A. Lots of colors to choose from at different prices.

• Feathers11
    4 months ago

Thank you!

eld6161 thanked Feathers11
  • eld6161 thanked sushipup2
  • teeda
    4 months ago

Love that phone stand eld. I need one for me!

I bought something along the same line for one stocking:

Also these William Morris inspired swedish dish cloths:

Avocado seed sprouter for my two kids who eat avocados regularly:

And everyone's getting a small tube of "luxury" Italian toothpaste!

NYT wirecutter inspired some of these choices. Fortunately I was able to find equivalent items at Az.

eld6161 thanked teeda
  • nicole___
    4 months ago

I own a case like this one. I can hold the loop to keep from dropping it. My husband wants one. $11.99

Love the avacado seed sprouter vase. I may get one of those! :0)

• Fun2BHere
    4 months ago

I’m following, because I have absolutely no ideas this year. I did buy some water bottle straws and some Etsy painted chip clips made from clothespins.

eld6161 thanked Fun2BHere
  • teeda
    4 months ago

Also picked up this highly rated game. Nice and small--size of a deck of cards. $9.99

• sas95
    4 months ago

My husband and I have running "discussions" about uneven and poorly spaced art hanging, so I got him this thing, which is supposed to make this process easier. Not a clue if this works, but the reviews are good.

eld6161 thanked sas95
  • Funkyart
    4 months ago

I had some custom visa gift cards made up at perfectgift.com .. you can upload a photo and add text to customize. They turned out well and it was a pretty quick turnaround (less than a week, I think?)

• I made one for the local drive-in theater that doesn't offer gift cards (but takes visa)
    • Also considering one for a plane ticket-- when I don't know the destination or airline yet

I looooove this heel balm from Savannah Bee Company. I also ordered some chapsticks but havent tried them.

For men and older boys-- a local shop just posted a video recommending Wood Underwear (brand not material). They come in a few styles and many patterns ... bonus they come in a small box that can be wrapped or stuffed in a stocking.

And just a scattering of small/inexpensive things from my Amz purchase history over the last 30 days... diff age ranges

The best price on the mini grinch stuffies is at B&N .. but they are available many places

Some of the Drink if ... prompts in this game are pretty fun!

eld6161 thanked Funkyart
  • Funkyart
    4 months ago

And some more from my recent purchases

These are from the Lenox Star Wars collection -- many others to choose from

eld6161 thanked Funkyart
  • eld6161
    Original Author
    4 months ago

I’ve used these myself and given as gifts. Lots of aromas to choose from.

Here are some:

Floridaglow.com

They were in a restroom to try in a Florida store

• OutsidePlaying
    4 months ago

Sas, let me know if that picture hanging thing works. We often have the same argument, and I’m usually the one who hangs the art around here. I’m all about simplifying the process.

I’ve bought Kiehl’s face balm and Harry’s travel size shave products for DH’s stocking. Also a new small-ish hairbrush. For the grandkids, some are getting Bombas socks (their fave) and the DGD’s are also getting Barefoot Dreams fuzzy socks. Those are the only stockings I really have to fill.

eld6161 thanked OutsidePlaying
  • Sueb20
    4 months ago

My family loves Quiddler!

Also, LCR. We play with a good sized group for dollars (everyone comes with $3). Perfect size for a stocking.

I bought these gloves when I couldn’t find my stash of winter gear before we went to Chicago. They were nice and warm! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RT9JPH6?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1&psc=1

We all love Bombas socks too.

Am I the only one giggling about a brand of men’s underwear called Wood?

• mtnrdredux_gw
    4 months ago

This won't fit in a stocking, but last night I ordered a Lemon Drop in honor of Eld. I loved it; thanks for the suggestion (long ago).

eld6161 thanked mtnrdredux_gw
  • rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7
    4 months ago

That’s hilarious, Lars. I wish I could be there when he opens it and you all try it out. It might be a good thing to carry as security. Sounds like it would scare a large wild animal from having you for lunch.

eld6161 thanked rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7
  • porkandham
    4 months ago

I don’t have anything terribly interesting or exotic in my stockings this year.

Stockings for my boys - ages 17 and 19. They’re mostly the same/differences noted.

*Ramen sticky notes

*Shape shifting cube

*Truff hot sauce/Hot honey

*Tile Wallet Card/Game (Can’t remember which game!)

*Mini soap

*AirPod cleaning kit

*Razor

*Air Tag

*Leather cord keepers

*Sea Island Ornament/UGA ornament

*Bag Lego

*Candy

*Lottery scratchers

YDS’s girlfriend (16)

*Bracelet hair ties
    *Ugg socks
    *Sheet face masks
    *Ceramic nail file
    *Shea Sugar Scrub
    *Candy

DH

*Boxer shorts
    *Air Tag
    *Zippered pouch for his stuff when we’re on the boat
    *UGA flag for boat house
    *Yeti Skim Can Koozie
    *Trivial Pursuit card game
    *Leather cord keepers
    *Mini soap
    *Beer mustard
    *Spicy mixed nuts
    *Pickle
    *Marzipan
    *Guinness Chocolate Pints
    *Candy
    *Lottery scratchers

My mother (82)

*Mini jams from Whole Foods
    *Hot honey
    *Marzipan
    *La Grande Gallette Butter Cookies
    *Dark chocolate salted caramels
    *Ceramic nail file
    *Bert’s Bees Lotion
    *Sheet face masks
    *Lottery scratchers

• Funkyart
    4 months ago

too big for MY stocking .. but i am a little obsessed with these tissue boxes!

eld6161 thanked Funkyart
  • eld6161
    Original Author
    4 months ago

And to Porkandnham’s list, I’ll add:

• mtnrdredux_gw
    4 months ago

eld6161 thanked mtnrdredux_gw
  • deegw
    4 months ago

@porkandham Did you find a combo Sea Island UGA ornament or were they separate? One of my kids attended UGA and worked at Sea Island for years, a combo ornament would be a hoot. I searched quickly and didn't see any.

• porkandham
    4 months ago

deegw - Separate, but would’t that be fun?! The slashes indicate something different for the younger vs the older boy. My oldest is a freshman at UGA this year - 5th generation! Love Sea Island and UGA! My father grew up down there and worked as a tennis pro while he was in college. (He played for UGA.) They do have Sea Island/UGA hats on the Sea Island website if that would work for your son.

• deegw
    4 months ago

Thanks! We probably know some of the same people. We lived on St Simons for years. It's for my daughter, she's not a big baseball hat wearer but might wear it during games while she nervously watches from the couch!

• llitm
    4 months ago

eld6161 thanked llitm