Software
Houzz Logo Print
cbadshopper

I love the lights. Where did you purchase those.

13 years ago
Lighting a Bathroom · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    We make Contemporary Stained Glass Lighting and Art and we make similar lighting called the Hermon. We customize size and color; visit our website at http://www.lightinart.com/ to see some options.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    @cbadshopper, I apologize for the late response. I get hundreds of questions here on HOUZZ and most of them take a bunch of time to pull up the info. I'm just now getting the chance to respond to over 500 questions… :-/ sorry
    The pendant lights are by schonbek Lighting.
    For more on this project watch our Design Network video...
    http://www.thedesignnetwork.com/controlroom/?share_token=3a742r
    For more great design ideas....I would suggest you "Follow me" here on hOUZZ
  • 9 years ago

    We have Pot lights over our very large bathroom counter. Can these be turned into hanging lights or the multiple lights that are hanging on a bar.