Comments (20)

• PRO
    Mark Bischak, Architect
    2 months ago

Add art.

• Aida DM
    Original Author
    2 months ago

I’m doing a complete renovation ..removing the flooring just need some door ideas 🤔

• bpath
    2 months ago

Keep the cutie. Add solatubes so the ceiling lights don’t have to be on. Also they are pretty cool in a lightning storm.

• shirlpp
    2 months ago

What will the new stair railing look like?

• Aida DM
    Original Author
    2 months ago

Not sure haven’t decided! Any ideas ☺️

• PRO
    Mark Bischak, Architect
    2 months ago

Seek professional help.

• Aida DM
    Original Author
    2 months ago

I’m asking for ideas hunny, obviously I will be posting an after in a few days, but you can keep your comments to yourself if you have none Mr. Bish, thank you!

• shirlpp
    2 months ago

Something like this might work.

• jo mu
    2 months ago

What's your style?

What's the style of the rest of the home?

• ShadyWillowFarm
    2 months ago

New doors, flooring, beefier moldings, and a new railing. Need to know your style.

• Aida DM
    Original Author
    2 months ago

I’m into the California modern style …the flooring is being changed today ….

• PRO
    lisedv
    2 months ago

A modern horizontal railing would be nice but I doubt that would be to code and safe for your young child. So here are my suggestions showing a railing and 2 shaker style interior doors.

• Aida DM
    Original Author
    2 months ago

Love that!!!

• jo mu
    2 months ago

Can you show pictures of the other side of the stairs like from below

• Aida DM
    Original Author
    2 months ago

Here ya go!

• jo mu
    2 months ago

Are you doing the wood floor you showed up there or the grey tile were seeing here

Also a pic of the other angle too is that a wall with more rooms? Sorry just all the angles would help ppl advise better

• jo mu
    2 months ago

Can you add electrical it would be nice to do some sort of chandelier hanging in the middle top

• jo mu
    2 months ago

I would do moulding at the top floor to ceiling possibly on the way up if possible too and on the side of the stairs at the bottom

• Aida DM
    Original Author
    2 months ago

All great ideas thank you guys! Let me share a pic from upstairs/another angle …

• ShadyWillowFarm
    2 months ago

If you have a young child, you want spindles that are close together enough the kid doesn’t stick his/her head between them and get it stuck. The ones you have now look too far apart. 🙂. Love the floors!