Software
Houzz Logo Print
fruizaranibar

Kitchen size?

13 years ago
Do you know the size of the kitchen ? In particular the length of the wall with sink and stove. Thx
Kitchen Transformation · More Info

Comments (11)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The overall room dimensions are 15'-3" wide by 20'-0" long. The stove wall is the long dimension. You should note that the 36" fridge is part of this dimension and isn't shown in this image. It is just behind the counter shown in the bottom right of this image. Please also note that the stairwell upstairs is in part of the space, you can see this in other images of this room.
  • 12 years ago
    soooo gorgeous!!!!
  • 12 years ago
    color of the cabinets?
  • 12 years ago
    I love the artwork on the wall and have seen it in one other place years ago - any idea on the artist?
    thanks,
    Lisa
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Sorry, it was a gift to the homeowner many years ago, but not sure who it is.
  • 12 years ago
    I am trying to replicate this kitchen and am using a Kohler Guilford sink. I had my windows designed to fit as these. A hutch will be made to duplicate and the cubby cabinet. I hope mine turns out as beautiful and homey as this one. Be proud, all involved!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Sounds fun. Good luck!
  • 11 years ago

    Can you give me information on the windows over the sink. Are they casement? Gliders? I can't tell from this angle.


  • 9 years ago

    Also looking for the window information

  • 9 years ago

    What are the counter tops?