Software
Houzz Logo Print
christos_parliaros57

Opinions on countertop

last year
last modified: last year

Hello, I am trying to decide between two counterops, their main difference is color/pattern and this is where I would like to hear others opinion. The house has an warm minimal / japandi style. Lots of natural oak wood on furniture, the walls will be painted with an Simply White (OC-117) by Benjamin Moore (off-white), floors with Italian tiles 120x60 Kong Bianco by Capri (bright grey). I would like to use the same countertop for kitchen and bathrooms to keep materials used in the house to minimum. Kitchen's cabinets will be a mix of real oak veneere and lacquer off-white RAL 095 93 05 (Crepe Silk White) which has a nice match with the wood. Now the countertops I have in mind are both from Caesarstone:

As expected pictures of the materials online don't make justice to how they actually look thats what I attached some pictures I took with all the materials combined. Sure even in my images ther colors are off but at least in sync.

Thanks in advance!






Comments (9)