What color are the cabinets? I really like them.
last year
Related Stories

LIFEYou Said It: ‘They Looked at Me Like I Had 10 Heads’
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord
Full Story
KITCHEN CABINETSWhy I Combined Open Shelves and Cabinets in My Kitchen Remodel
A designer and her builder husband opt for two styles of storage. She offers advice, how-tos and cost info
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb
Take a cue from the classic adage about March with home accessories that call these animals to mind
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Rather Than Remove Them, They Framed Them’
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this week
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
KITCHEN STORAGELove Cookbooks? You’ll Like These Mini Kitchen Libraries
In cabinets, nooks and niches, new and dog-eared cookbooks keep their place in today’s digital world
Full Story
MOST POPULAR8 Great Kitchen Cabinet Color Palettes
Make your kitchen uniquely yours with painted cabinetry. Here's how (and what) to paint them
Full Story
GREAT HOME PROJECTSPower to the People: Outlets Right Where You Want Them
No more crawling and craning. With outlets in furniture, drawers and cabinets, access to power has never been easier
Full Story

Comment