Software
Houzz Logo Print
laura_trimboli10

Architect for design

8 months ago
Hello, would you share the architect who designed this lodge? It's just what I am looking for a new project in CT.
Thank you.
Refined Mountain Rustic · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    8 months ago

    Hi Laura!

    This home was designed by myself, Karen Keating, and my husband/partner Paul Deardorff. It is in Red Sky Ranch outside of Vail and was the personal home of a wonderful Vail area builder and his family. It incorporates beautiful antique timbers and sidings throughout the home. The handrail on the stair uses vintage manger stays as part of its design.


    We would love to talk with you further about your CT project if you feel it is appropriate. You may call me or my husband directly at our office at 303 278-8840. We are in Golden, Colorado, and our firm specializes in very personalized custom home design for clients throughout the west, with other projects in Cabo San Lucas MX, Abaco Islands, and currently a project just outside of St. John’s Newfoundland on the Atlantic coast in Canada.

  • 8 months ago

    It's absolutely gorgeous! I love the layout. I will take down your number and reach out when my project is at the design stage. There is a local vendor I am working with called Habitat Post and Beam in S. Deerfield, MA. I'd love to include you when the time is right. Thank you kindly for your prompt response.

    Laura

  • PRO
    8 months ago

    Thanks Laura, We can share floor plans of this project with you at that point as well. Please go to our TKP Architects page on HOUZZ and you will see a place to send us a direct message, so that we may talk without being in the public HOUZZ forum. I am glad you like this project! It was done for a good friend, and is one of my favorites.